Summer Sled Dog Tours
Summer Sled Dog Kennel Tours
Ice Cream & Huskies
Meet our Sled Dogs
- Meet and greet our happy, healthy huskies.
- Walk through a working sled dog kennel.
- Spend time and take photos with the friendly dogs.
Discover Dog Mushing Life
- Visit with Eleanor, the owner.
- Experience hands-on learning about sled dog breeds, training, and nutrition.
- Handle dog sleds and dog mushing equipment.
Feed the Dog Team
- Join the 5 p.m. tour to help prepare nutritious meals.
- Feed our hungry, happy huskies.
Enjoy Ice Cream Cones
- Treat yourselves to ice cream cones in our clean, cozy, and comfortable new guest center.
(Included with the tour at no extra cost.)
- A great visitor activity for any weather.
1½ -Hour Tour
Meet and Greet our Huskies
Hands-On Learning Experience
Feed the Happy Dog Team
Ice Cream Cone
Free for age 3 and under
Reviewed as a “Must Do” activity in Fairbanks on Trip Advisor.
We do not offer rides during the heat of the interior Alaskan summer. For the welfare of our hard working Alaskan Huskies, we believe it is best to wait for the cooler weather of fall and winter to run them on the trails.
10% Active Military Discount
Discounts for parties of more than 10
Book Online today,
or call us at (907) 750-0208
to schedule a Summer Sled Dog Tour
ALL CHILDREN UNDER 17 MUST BE SUPERVISED
AND UNDER CONTROL BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES.